Linking to Conversion Diary’s 7 Quick Takes.
1. I must confess that writing this post today isn’t easy.
2. I’m tired, and emotional.
3. My daughter got sick on Sunday and is still working through it and I worry if it doesn’t pass soon, it’ll turn into something more serious.
4. I’ve already taken her to the doctor and gotten some remedies, but they aren’t fully working yet.
5. Right now Jason’s upstairs with her and I can hear her crying and resisting his help.
6. You may think “Well, just go up there then!” but to be honest, I need a bit of a break.
7. So I’m letting him deal with it for now.
This is a year of skirt wearing though, so I can’t leave you hanging on a skirt post. Here’s my outfit from yesterday.
I hope your kiddos are nice and healthy, and I hope you have a wonderful day with them.
See you tomorrow!
UPDATE: Her treatment this morning worked! So she is finally feeling better and I’m sooooo glad!