1. Here’s today’s dress. It’s triple-digit weather these days.
2. Nattie likes to see herself in the camera. These days I’m not having my kids take pictures of me because it became strange to have to ask them every single day. So I figured out how to use the time feature on the camera. Hence lots of kitchen shots!
3. See that pink blanket she’s holding? My entire household would come to a screeching halt if that girl didn’t have that blankey.
4. I don’t do well with transitions. AT ALL. I’m pretty much a separation-anxiety mess ever since my Frannie went back to school. She’s doing just fine. As for me, well…I’m not. (Hmmm…maybe Nattie is more like me than I thought…)
5. Just learned what a RickRoll is. How is it that I’m always behind on everything? If you don’t know what it is, it’s really quite funny. I’m assuming everyone knows what it is since apparently it’s been around since 2008. Very typical that my DAD was the one to fill me in. [Edit: for those who, like me, don’t know what this is!! Here’s some examples.]
Shark pics are SOOOOO SCARY! sorry
See, the joke was even part of the election and I had no idea.
It’s when you get tricked into watching a video and it’s really Rick Astley singing “Never Gonna Give you Up”. It’s ALWAYS Rick Astley’s song and never any other. (BTW, I had no idea he was only 21 when he recorded this. I always thought it was a big older dude singing this song. Great song though! Rick’s got morals. Good WB dance moves too. lol)
6. That’s all I’ve got! Sorry! Only 5 takes.
Linking to 7 Quick Takes Friday